How to Build a Successful Sleep Business
With Sleep Expert, Summer Hartman
This program is for newborn care specialists, nannies, postpartum doulas, and sleep consultants who want to grow a sleep consulting business.
You will learn how to work nights along with sleep training 0-3 years old. We also are excited to be teaching consulting with a splash of marketing. We know you will learn a lot and look forward to helping you build a successful business.
WHEN YOU ENROLL IN SUMMER'S SLEEP SECRETS™ BUSINESS PROGRAM, YOU WILL LEARN
Hello, thank you for checking out my PROGRAM before you purchase please listen to my welcome video!
Summer Ranked top 200 BEST sleep consultant by tuck.com Regional Director for the Association of Professional Sleep Consultants(APSC) International Certified Newborn Care Specialist
Summer started her career in 1996 working as a nanny in Washington D.C. She is a sleep correspondent for NPR news, Parent.com, and has been seen on AzLiving & regular on Independent talk radio 1100 KFNX.
Summer is passionate about babies and has created a PROGRAM that has allowed her to teach others. Summer works with newborns to 6 years old and specializing in sleep training singles, and multiples, also working with reflux and colic. She has worked with families in many different capacities through in person, phone, text and VOXER.
Summer lives in Phoenix Arizona with her husband and 2 adult children.
Why take this training?
Have you taken a newborn care specialist class? Have you taken a sleep consultant course? My training program is between the two classes. The goal is to give you everything you need to complete the gaps. I walk you through how to talk to parents, setting you up for success as an authority in all areas of your career. I do this by giving you the tools, science behind sleep, case studies, sleep plans, marketing, and much more.
Over many years as a newborn care specialist and infant sleep consultant, I found that no one wanted to share their information, which makes the career really hard. I needed help on how to write schedules and what was the right ages they should be on a routine. I read several books and started building my own process successfully.
So, this is why I created this training program to help all of you fill in the GAPS. Does this mean I'm the last training you will take? Probably not. Personally, I never stop learning it's one of my strength that I love.
My hope is to be able to help you build your company in whatever path you take if its newborn care specialist, doula, or sleep consultant. Once you have taken the training and taken the test you will be infant sleep consultant.
Summer's Sleep Secrets Business Program Overview
- Science behind the importance of sleep for the whole family.
- Building upon your strength as a person and a business owner (Gallop Test).
- Gentle and holistic sleep methods shared from multiple sources.
- Summer's own step-by-step sleep training method.
- Building good nutrition for mother and baby (links included).
- How to breast feed and teach sleep.
- Multiple research articles on the importance of sleep.
- How to work with parents from the first day they come home from the hospital.
- Several case studies showing how you can train in any situation.
- How to sleep train in-person walking though the process.
- Consulting through social media, online, phone, text, and in-person.
- Marketing yourself and building confidence.
- How to write a sleep plan.
- Materials for marketing-schedules, contracts, wording.
- Private Facebook group discussing case studies and more.
- Over 4 months of continued education.
- Monday Q & A Zoom Meetings.
- Summer’s BOOK included!!
- Online is at your own pace or completed in 190 days.
About Summer's Training Manual
Summer's manual gives you all the tools to train. You will have multiple schedules and routines along with how to write sleep plans. Summer wrote her program with the intention to teach how to work nights as a newborn care specialist. This naturally progressed into sleep training and sleep consulting. The book is complete but Summer adds new material every week through her Facebook group. We're adding Q and A Mondays, starting January 6th, 2020 through zoom.
Newborn to Toddler Program
- Online course 30/h
- Personal mentoring
- 200 page manual
- Newborn to Toddler
- Sleep consultant
- Monday zoom Q&A
- Marketing materials
- 190 days to complete
- In person or online completing the full course.
- Must have completed the SSS test, 78 questions 90 minute test.
- Read a minimum of 5 books interview with Summer explaining each method.
- Create 3 sleep plans 12-weeks, 6-months, 15-month-old.
- Write a 1000-word essay based on what you learned in the training.
- Proof of 10- sleep consultations.
- 500- hours of sleep consulting or sleep training within 2 years of your training.
- Full background check -$50
- Every 2 years renewal fee of $500 along with continued education.
- 2-years to complete after attending an in-person or full online class.
Join Our Team
Signup for more information and Summer will be happy to contact you directly