How to Build a Successful Sleep Business
With Sleep Expert, Summer Hartman
This program is for newborn care specialists, nannies, postpartum doulas, and sleep consultants who want to grow a sleep consulting business.
WHEN YOU ENROLL IN SUMMER'S SLEEP SECRETS™ BUSINESS PROGRAM, YOU WILL LEARN
HOW TO TEACH BABIES TO SLEEP THROUGH THE NIGHT & CONSULT NEW PARENTS
HOW TO WORK OVERNIGHTS AND MANAGE YOUR BUSINESS
HOW TO MARKET, GROW AND SCALE YOUR BUSINESS TO MAKE MORE MONEY
INCLUDED IS SUMMER'S 200 PAGE MANUAL GIVING YOU ALL THE TOOLS
Summer Ranked Top 200 BEST Sleep Consultant by tuck.com International Certified Newborn Care Specialist
Summer started her career in 1996 working as a nanny in Washington D.C. Summer is a sleep correspondent for NPR News, Parent.com, and has been seen on AzLiving & regular on Independent talk radio 1100 KFNX.
Summer is passionate about babies and has created a PROGRAM that has allowed her to teach others. Summer works with newborns to 6 years old and specializes in sleep training singles, and multiples, also working with reflux and colic. She has worked with families in many different capacities through in-person, phone, text, and VOXER.
Summer lives in Phoenix Arizona with her husband and 2 adult children.
Summer's Sleep Secrets Business Program Overview 30-Hour Course
Sleep Science/Gentle Methods
- Baby Tech Support
- Strength Test
- Science Behind Adult Sleep
- Science Behind all Sleep Methods.
- One New Gentle Sleep Method.
- One New Holistic Approach
- Safe Sleep Guidelines
- Nutrition for Mother & Baby
- Client Questionnaire
- Types of Swaddles
Sleep Training/ In-Home Case Studies
- Sleep Shaping
- Newborn Care Specialist
- Working Nights 0-12 Weeks
- Booked Months in Advance 0-16 Weeks
- Sweet Southern Baby 10 weeks
- Late Bedtime 0-4 Months
- Sleep Training
- Frantic Momma 4 Months
- Little Minion 5 Months
- Going Crazy 6 Months
- Hyperactive 9 Months
- Blondie 12 Months
- Failure to Thrive 9 Months
- Musical Beds 3 Years Old/ 8-Month-Old
- Coping with Sleep Regression/Transition
Consultations Video/ In-Home
- How to do Consultations
- Bouncing Off the Walls 2-Year-Old
- Granola Mommy 13-Month-old
- Sweet Child of Mine 2-Year-old
- Too Much Bedding 6 Months
- In-Home Consultations
- Twinkies 9 months
- Double Trouble 18-Month-Old Twins
- Panic in the Nursery 3 Day Old
- Sample Sleep Plans 3 Months Old
- Sample Sleep Plan 2-Year-Old
- Thinking Outside Box Questions
- Video Consultation Examples
- Consulting without sleep plans.
- How to write sleep plans.
- Welcome Home Packet
- How to interview
Certified Summer's Sleep Secrets Consultants
Summer's Course PLUS the Business in a BOX is an amazing deal!! With our 40% Off Cyber Monday sale, you are SAVING $1079.20 if purchased before 11/30/20. Was $2698.00, Now $1618.80
- In person or online completing the full course.
- Must have completed the SSS test, 78 questions 90 minute test.
- Read a minimum of 5 books interview with Summer explaining each method.
- Create 3 sleep plans 12-weeks, 6-months, 15-month-old.
- Write a 1000-word essay based on what you learned in the training.
- Proof of 10- sleep consultations.
- 500- hours of sleep consulting or sleep training within 2 years of your training.
- 2-years to complete after attending an in-person or full online class.
Why Take This Training?
Have you taken a newborn care specialist class? Have you taken a sleep consultant course? My training program is between the two classes. The goal is to give you everything you need to complete the gaps. I walk you through how to talk to parents, setting you up for success as an authority in all areas of your career. I do this by giving you the tools, science behind sleep, case studies, sleep plans, marketing, and much more.
Over many years as a newborn care specialist and infant sleep consultant, I found that no one wanted to share their information, which makes the career really hard. I needed help on how to write schedules and what was the right ages they should be on a routine. I read several books and started building my own process successfully.
So, this is why I created this training program to help all of you fill in the GAPS. Does this mean I'm the last training you will take? Probably not. Personally, I never stop learning it's one of my strength that I love.
My hope is to be able to help you build your company in whatever path you take if its newborn care specialist, doula, or sleep consultant. Once you have taken the training and taken the test, you will be a Pediatric Sleep Consultant.
Join Our Team
Signup for more information and Summer will be happy to contact you directly