Toddler Behavioral and Sleep Course
Designed as continuing education for those looking to expand or deepen their knowledge of toddler sleep training for ages 2-6 years of age. Kylee's program gives you a step-by-step guide to coaching parents and confidence in coaching.
Let’s talk TODDLERS.
- What methods work best with toddlers?
- Can you use traditional sleep training methods?
- What if the toddler is out of the crib?
- How do we undo months to years of undesirable behaviors around sleep?
By the end of this course you will:
- Understand more about toddler behaviors, positive discipline, how to get the desired behaviors, and the importance of consistency with boundaries
- Be able to work with families of toddlers with sleep plans that promote positive reinforcements and loving boundaries
- Help parents recognize their toddlers emotional needs while still being able to get the results in behaviors they desire
- Feel confident is helping parents of toddler sleep train regardless of whether they are in a crib or toddler bed
This Course includes...
Behavior Insights on:
- First Principle- Understanding Power and Control
- Tools to give your clients to encourage the use of positive power and control along with reasons these tools positively impact a young child’s overall behavior.
- Second principle- Attention and Affection
- Helping your clients learn the power and value of attention and affection to curb undesirable behavior.
- Third Principle- Boundaries and Expectations
- Helping your clients see clearly where they are lacking boundaries, why children need boundaries, and how boundaries are misunderstood by most parents as the cause of meltdowns.
- Fourth Principle- Consistency and Follow-Through
- Giving your clients the confidence to be consistent especially when things get hard, as well as why consistency matters.
- Fifth Principle- Positive/Proactive Discipline
- Teaching clients the most overlooked and easiest trick to use to cause great behavior to become the norm.
Sleep Training Insights on:
- Kids 3-6 Who are out of the crib.
- Kids 2-3 Who should still be in a crib, but aren't.
- Naps & Quiet Rest Time for 2-6 years old.
- Tantrum Management.
- Two Tiered Consequences System.
- The 6 C's of Consequences.
- The Fair Communication Script.
- Why we don't use a REWARD chart.
- How to prevent crib climbing.
- Siblings sharing a room.
You will receive a 50% off Kylee's Membership Club she sells to corporations. Ton of extra videos!
Say Hello to,
- 21 years of sleep training 1000+ families
- Featured on CBS and Fox News as a parenting expert
- Partnered with Lumi by Pampers as their sleep coach featured in their app along side Dr. Craig Canapari, a pediatrician who specializes in the care of infant sleep.
- Speaks nationally at parenting expos on the subject of sleep training.
- 5 star reviews across all platforms because I actually care about my clients, and it shows.
- I have a 94% success rate- that means I am honest. Anybody who tells you they have 100% success rate is lying to your face- yuck!