First Principle- Understanding Power and Control
Second Principle- Attention and Affection
Helping your clients learn the power and value of attention and affection to curb undesirable behavior.
Third Principle- Boundaries and Expectations
Fourth Principle- Consistency and Follow-Through
Giving your clients the confidence to be consistent especially when things get hard, as well as why consistency matters
Fifth Principle- and Final of the Behavioral Series is Positive/Proactive Discipline
Teaching clients the most overlooked and easiest trick to use to cause great behavior to become the norm.
Meet Kylee Money
Kylee Money is Founder and CEO of Parenting Made Joyful, a sought after parenting coach, and a pediatric sleep consultant. Kylee has nearly two decades of experience working with parents on everything from sleep training, to behavior management, potty training and more. Kylee is also a frequent contributor to award-winning parenting resources such as Pampers, and a parenting expert for FOX as well as CBS News.
- First Principle- Understanding Power and Control
- Tools to give your clients to encourage the use of positive power and control along with reasons these tools positively impact a young child’s overall behavior.
- Second principle- Attention and Affection
- Helping your clients learn the power and value of attention and affection to curb undesirable behavior.
- Third Principle- Boundaries and Expectations
- Helping your clients see clearly where they are lacking boundaries, why children need boundaries, and how boundaries are misunderstood by most parents as the cause of meltdowns.
- Fourth Principle- Consistency and Follow-Through
- Giving your clients the confidence to be consistent especially when things get hard, as well as why consistency matters.
- Fifth Principle- Positive/Proactive Discipline
- Teaching clients the most overlooked and easiest trick to use to cause great behavior to become the norm.
Sleep Training Modules:
- Kids 3-6 Who are out of the crib.
- Kids 2-3 Who should still be in a crib, but aren't.
- Naps & Quiet Rest Time for 2-6 years old.
- Tantrum Management.
- Two Tiered Consequences System.
- The 6 C's of Consequences.
- The Fair Communication Script.
- Why we don't use a REWARD chart.
- How to prevent crib climbing.
- Siblings sharing a room.
You will receive a 50% Kylee's Membership Club she sells to corporations. Ton of extra videos!
Letter from SUMMER
This is Summer I am the founder of Summer's Sleeps Secrets and I am excited you are looking into taking Kylee's course. Kylee and I are excited to collaborate in this new training. We have worked together over the last few years and I thought she would be amazing to teach a course working with older children.
If you are a parent, nanny, newborn care specialist, or sleep consultant wanting help to work with older children this training time is about 3.5 hours so NOT too long and will give you all the tools.BUY NOW