If you're like most parents, you've probably struggled at some point to get your little one to take a nap. It can be exhausting and frustrating, especially when you're unsure what methods to use. But thankfully, help is on hand with our Nap Training course!
This course is designed to help parents and professionals learn different methods for getting babies and toddlers to take naps. We'll cover everything from creating the perfect sleep environment to using strategies like sleep coaching and positive reinforcement.
With our expert guidance, you'll soon be able to get your little one taking regular naps - freeing up valuable time for yourself and giving your child the rest they need to thrive.
- Workbook Included
- Birth, Bonding, and Sleep
- Science Behind Naps and Playtime
- Circadian Rhythms, Sleep drive, and Sleep Pressure
- Infant Sleep Cycles
- Schedules Based on AGE
- Science & Sleep Association
- Nap ACTION Plan
- Expectation Method
- Sleep Environment
- Different Nap Methods 0-6 Months
- Different Nap Methods 6-24 Months
- Schedule Breakdown 6-24 Months
- How to Create a Nap Schedule
- Toddler Naps
- Feedings and Naps
- What is Crib "hour" Method
- Summer's Intuitive Nap Method