Summer’s Sleep Science Program
- Sleep Science- Adult
- Sleep Science- Seniors
- Sleep Science- Teens and Children
- Sleep disorders in children
- Sleep Science- Toddlers
- Sleep Science- 4-months-12-months
- Sleep Science- Newborn-3-months
- All sleep training methods dissected
- This is a book- you will have all the research and data to back you as a sleep trainer/consultant.
Summer’s sleep science is a completely separate course. It will be available online and there will be 2 weekends in 2019 for In-person. This is very extensive and fun training on why sleep training is beneficial but also teaching you all the different methods to train based on SCIENCE!!
This course is a compliment to Summer’s Sleep Secrets.
Cost is $997.00 payment plan is available.
Sleep Science- Adults
- What is REM and NREM sleep?
- Sleep cycles how many?
- Sleep debt, is it possible to get our sleep back?
- What is the recommended sleep hours for adults?
- Why is a study on spiders important to us as humans?
- Dreaded talk about caffeine.
- Seniors and why they do not sleep as long?
- What is the longest someone has stayed awake and lived?
- Who are successful but don’t get more than 3-6 hours of sleep a night?
- My take and suggestion for better sleep for shift workers.
Sleep Science- Teens 13-17
- Sleep science teens- human body & mind.
- Sleep & sleep disorders in teens.
- Facts about teen sleep.
- A teen experiment went wrong in 1960.
- Sleep & school times.
- Tips to support teens and their sleep.
Sleep Science Children 6-12
- The science of sleep 6-12 years old.
- Why is sleep important.
- School and sleep issues.
- Homework and playtime.
- Sleep tips to support the child’s sleep.
- Tips on bringing a child back to bed.
- Childhood sleep disorders
- Night Terrors
- Sleep Apnea
Sleep Science and Toddler
More information coming soon!!!