Scroll below for requirements
In-Person Training Class
Requirements to take Summer’s Sleep Secrets Course:
- Minimum of 5 years working with infants and toddlers.
- Attended a Newborn Care Specialist Class or Postpartum Doula Training.
- Read 3 sleep training books before class.
Options are below: Books to Choose From
What is included in the class:
- Baby Tech Support.
- Teaching sleep as a Newborn Care Specialist
- Setting the Foundation for Sleep
- Welcome Home Packet
- Includes my Personal Client Contract
- Advance 1-
- Six Case Studies 0-4 months
- Advance 2-
- Six Case Studies 5 months – 3 y/o
- 4- Months Sleep Regression
- 4- Phone consultations cases
- 3- In-home consultations cases
- Sample Sleep Plans
- Thinking Outside Box
- Client Questionnaire
- Test Consultation with Summer Required
- Test questions online after Class
- The science behind all sleep methods.
- Two new sleep methods fast & gentle approach.
- How to write sleep plans.
- Coaching videos on consulting.
- Business coach & health and wellness coach subscription.
- A web developer is available just to Summer’s Sleep Secrets Consultants.
Private Facebook Group
- Continued education.
- Case studies discussed deeper.
- A private group allows open teaching discussions.
- Files are shared such as sleep schedules, sleep plans, and NCS contracts plus education graphics for advertising.
- Personal mentoring as you take on more NCS and consultant jobs.
New Nanny Training will be Online! Details SOON!
January 2020 New Program Added
- The training will be FRIDAY, SATURDAY, and SUNDAY.
- We will be adding Summer’s Sleep Science program.
- Pricing will be $1997.00 it can be broken into 4 payments $499.25.
Sleep Science for…
- Teens and Children
- Sleep disorders in children
- All sleep training methods dissected
The Summer’s Sleep Science Program will be online separately for $ 897 if you only want this training!
Next Year we will have 4 in-person classes dates will be announced September 2019
Certification Requirements- if you want to be a Certified Summer’s Sleep Secrets Consultant.
- Must have completed the SSS test.
- Read a minimum of 5 books on sleep training. Send in what method each book used.
- Write 3 sleep plans 12-weeks, 6-months, 15-month-old.
- Write a 500-word essay based on what you learned in the training.
- Proof of 10- sleep consultations.
- 500- hours of sleep consulting or sleep training within 2 years of your training.
- Only those that have taken the full-course can certify.
- Full background check -$50
- A yearly renewal fee of $99
- 2-years to complete after attending an in-person or full online class.
Payment plans are ONLY available via the online course.
Approved course with ICNCS.
We are excited to have this be a totally different teaching style!
Refund Policy- You will have 7-days to cancel from the time of purchase. NO refunds for no shows or if you attended a class. If for some reason you could not show you will have the online class available to you.