Nights Only Training
* Nights starting (7 pm- 7 am) 12-hour shift.
- Summer will begin with a thorough intake and A full analysis of sleep issues your baby/child is having. This is done before the actual sleep training program.
- Our sleep program offers parents several ways to train. Summer takes into an account you’re baby’s personality and parenting style. Summer will come in 3-6 days to sleep train. This can vary if parents want a slow approach.
- Summer will arrive before bedtime to implement bath, book, nurse/bottle routine. She will arrive at 6:45 pm- 7:00 am this allows her to start from the beginning of the night.
- You will receive a detailed report of baby’s process, reaction, and progress at the end of our time together which is very helpful to refer to later, memory recall is sometimes a challenge for the sleep deprived or overwhelmed new parent.
- You can contact summer for a FREE assessment.