You are responsible for completing the training at your own pace or have 180 days to complete. This program is to enhance your own services and does not hold Summer's Sleep Secrets responsible for lack of growth or income.
Code Of Ethics
- Serve their clients with integrity, honesty, competence, independence, objectivity, and professionalism.
- Charge fees that are reasonable and commensurate with the services to be delivered.
- Establish a mutual understanding with clients about the objectives, scope of sleep plan, and sleep plan as well as realistic expectations about the results of the services to be rendered before accepting any assignment. If changes in the scope of work arise during the course of the assignment, negotiate adjustments in good faith.
- Treat all client information that is not public knowledge with confidentiality, take reasonable steps to prevent its access by unauthorized parties, and refrain from taking advantage of proprietary or privileged information without the client’s permission.
- Avoid conflicts of interest or the appearance thereof and immediately disclose to the clients any circumstances that may influence the consultant’s judgment or objectivity.
- Respect the intellectual rights of professional peers and not use their copyrighted information, materials, or methodology without permission. Refrain from misrepresenting or denigrating professional peers.
- Offer to withdraw from a consulting assignment when it appears that objectivity or integrity may be impaired.
- Represent the profession with integrity and professionalism in relationships with clients, colleagues, and the general public. Seek professional development opportunities as they are available.
- Refrain from advertising services in a deceptive manner.
- In the event of a breach of contract or terms regarding the code of ethics Summer's Sleep Secrets has the right to terminate the association.