This mini-course was designed for Postpartum Doulas who have been through professional Postpartum Doula training. Most Postpartum Doula trainings focus on daytime mother/birthing parent, infant, and family care. This is intended to be a supplement to go into what overnight care can look like for Postpartum Doulas.
- Postpartum Doula Vs. Newborn Care Specialist
- Overnight Postpartum Doula Care 101
- Understanding Newborn Sleep
- Sleep Shaping
- Additional Sleep Considerations
- BONUS: Professionalism & Contracts
The course spans 3 hours and comes with a certificate of completion upon successful completion.