WHY hire a Newborn Care Specialist?
Are you Pregnant? Looking to hire overnight support?
When you hire, a newborn care specialist will arrive at your home in the evening on the first night you come home. We help with swaddling, feeding, and caring for your newborn. Around 4-weeks, we create a bedtime routine giving you all the tools you need to ensure your little one gets the best possible sleep. You'll be able to relax and enjoy those first few weeks of parenthood knowing that Summer's Newborn Care Specialist has this!INQUIRE TODAY
Newborn Care Specialist
Newborn care specialists/infant specialists (a.k.a, baby nurse/RN or night nanny, maternity nurse) are trained individuals with knowledge in all aspects of infant care. Our newborn care specialists have multiple hours of training.
Knowledge and Education
We bring our knowledge and education to help parents with nursing techniques, pumping, bottle feeding, infant soothing, sleep methods, reflux and colic issues, proper nutrition for baby and mother.
What Happens Overnight?
As a newborn care specialist will arrive at 10 pm and work until 6 am. We will bring the baby to the mother if breastfeeding during the night or bottle feed during our overnight shift. We also work 24/7 with families all over the US.
- Work is 8-12 hours a night
- Overnights are 2-7 nights a week
- Breast-feeding support
- Postpartum parent support
- Sleep shaping
- Custom logbook
- Clean bottles
- Prepping bottles for the next day
- Bathing or show how to bath your baby
- Nursery set up and re-stocking
- Baby laundry
- Initiating a healthy daytime schedule and sleep routine
- Playtime makes sure a healthy, positive environment is established from the very beginning.
- Contracts are 6-14 weeks
- Support parents 24/7
- Nationwide services
- NCS Traveling Support
Newborn Care Specialist Triplet SUCCESS Story
We follow Dr. Harvey Karp's Five S's
- Swaddle- swaddle correctly; wrap arms snug straight at the side, but hips lose. Miracle blanket or halo sleep sack.
- Side or stomach position. Back in the safest way, but holding your baby this way can soothe her fuss.
- Shush. Shushing is calming and what they will remember from the womb. You can purchase the Baby Shusher.
- Swing. This approach is not your typical slow side-to-side motion. It is a faster swing motion that is more calming while crying.
- Suck. Many babies will calm down after they have a pacifier or something to suck on.
BOOK NOW!! We book out 9 months in advance on average. With Covid, we are taking clients that are taking precautions ONLY for the safety of your family and ours.
To learn more, please fill out the form below.
Setup a FREE Newborn Assessment
If you are wanting overnight newborn support you can fill out this form along with receiving our complimentary newborn guide.
We support worldwide and the U.S. we offer Overnight & 24/7 Support
- Phoenix Arizona, Gilbert Arizona, Scottsdale Arizona, Maricopa, Arizona, Paradise Arizona, Chandler Arizona, Desert Ridge Arizona, San Francisco CA, Brentwood CA. Sacramento Ca. Los Angeles CA, Hollywood CA, San Diego CA.
- Cincinnati, Ohio, Cleveland, Ohio, Columbus, Ohio, Dayton, Ohio, Lexington, Kentucky.
- California, Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Texas, Florida, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, Idaho, Washington D.C., Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Atlanta, GA.
- England, France, Italy, India, Norway, Australia, Greece, Switzerland, South Africa.